Re: Check-in coding standards -- Marilyn M. Haskell Stephen Clark 15 Apr 2002 18:41 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Check-in coding standards -- Fatme Charafeddine
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 11:07:05 -0600
From: "Haskell, Marilyn M." <Marilyn.Haskell@SDSMT.EDU>

I am not sure if there is any particular format to follow but you may
find
that having the year first will help in sorting.  Some journals may not
have
volume and issue and some may have just an issue number with each year
beginning with No.1.  The year, month, volume and number would keep
things
in order.