Re: Canceling fiche -- 3 messages Stephen Clark 17 Apr 2002 20:13 UTC

3 messages:

1)-------------------------------

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Canceling fiche -- Susan C. Shelly
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:51:27 -0800
From: Phylis Slone <fnpds@AURORA.UAF.EDU>

I can add to the "no problem" vote.  We purchase back issues on mform
to fill in gaps in our holdings regularly, at least annually (usually at
the end of the fiscal year).  I keep a "wish list" of titles and issues
that we would like to order on microfilm or fiche, and i check on the
UMI catalog on line to make sure the titles and issues i want are
available.
Also, I would just like to say that Susan Towsley and Ruth Claxton of
UMI/Bell & Howell/ Proquest are really wonderful to work with, and have
gone above and beyond the call of duty to help me when I have had
questions or problems.
Phylis Slone
Elmer E. Rasmuson Library, Periodicals
University of Alaska Fairbanks

Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:01:25 -0500
From: Sarah Tusa <Tusa@ALMARK.LAMAR.EDU>

Thanks to everyone for such quick responses!  My suspicions are
confirmed.  Out with the old!  (I could definitely stand to take a
course in Business Reference materials.)

Thanks again!
Sarah