Re: To heads of departments: an administrative question -- Amy Wise Stephen Clark 25 Apr 2002 15:43 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: To heads of departments:  an administrative question --
SusanE. Sturgeon
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:45:04 -0400
From: Amy Wise <aew@CANES.GSW.EDU>

Although I am not a department head, I can say that staff members need
be treated equally with absolutely NO favoritism. I have worked in
various
fields and have spotted the staff/employee who basically is the "brown
noser" and who wins favoritism with department heads. This is very
visible
to all staff and creates a morale problem. This type of person is more
than
likely phony and usually tries to make others look bad to make
themselves
look good. These people usually have a low self esteem and this is their
only means of trying to improve themselves.

Please--beware of these staff people.

Amy Wise

Amy Wise
Collection Development Assistant