Re: Serials exchange -- Christopher Waldrop Stephen Clark 29 Apr 2002 16:32 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Serials exchange -- Joanna Duy
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:27:33 -0500
From: Christopher Waldrop <Waldrop@LIBRARY.VANDERBILT.EDU>

Joanna,

We send our duplicates and any withdrawn issues to Absolute
Backorder Service. This automatically makes us members of
Absolute's "East Coast Exchange" which means any single issues we
order are only $10.

Absolute has a big advantage over USBE in that they have an online
inventory list, so if we order something from them we can make sure
they have it first.

Christopher Waldrop
Serials Coordinator
Vanderbilt University Library