Re: LARS binding software -- Teresa Strasner Stephen Clark 04 Apr 2002 21:04 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: LARS binding software -- Mark Hemhauser
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:26:10 -0700
From: Teresa Strasner <tstrasne@UCCS.EDU>

I have just started using LARS, too, and am having to learn with just
the use
of the manual from my bindery. Tricky way to do it, but I like LARS so
far. Can
someone tell me what is a "double binding ticket?" Is it two copies, or
two of
the same thing on one copy? And why print two? Isn't there a way to
print a
list of what is at the bindery?

I'm so glad this topic came up!

Teresa Strasner
Serials Technician
University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
Library - Serials