Re: LARS binding software -- Mark Hemhauser Stephen Clark 04 Apr 2002 21:56 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: LARS binding software -- Teresa Strasner
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:46:42 -0500
From: Mark Hemhauser <mbhhbm@AMERICAN.EDU>

By "double binding ticket" I meant two copies of the same ticket on one
standard piece of laser printer paper. Prior to LARS we had triplicate
tickets. We sent one, kept the other and discarded the third. The
original
reason for keeping a copy has gone since we changed ILSs, but we still
keep
it until the shipment is back. The binding tickets have info we need and
we
don't always get all of the tickets back from the bindery, so the second
ticket serves as a complete collection of tickets. It's a matter of our
work flow.

We print out list of items at the bindery for the Periodicals Desk.

Mark