Re: Question in title change -- Regina Reynolds Stephen Clark 05 Apr 2002 16:34 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Question in title change -- Poh Kim Lim
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:25:45 -0500
From: Regina Reynolds <rrey@LOC.GOV>

Kim and others--

It's been something of a week for tangled ISSN problems but I think this
is another one for us here at the U.S. ISSN center.  We will try to sort
out the ISSN and OCLC records and inform everyone-including the
publisher-
of the outcome.  We might ask you to fax us some copies of covers and
masthead pages.  Thanks to all of you on Serialst to the challenges of
serials we are never bored at NSDP!

Regina  R. Reynolds                     email: rrey@loc.gov
Head, National Serials Data Program     voice: (202) 707-6379
Library of Congress                     fax    (202) 707-6333
101 Independence Avenue, S.E.           ISSN Web page:
lcweb.loc.gov/issn/
Washington, D.C. 20540-4160