Re: Microfilming headaches cont. -- 2 messages Stephen Clark 09 Apr 2002 15:33 UTC

2 messages:

1)------------------------------

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Microfilming headaches cont. -- Liz Linton
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 11:23:09 -0400
From: Dani Lichtenberg <p005386b@PB.SEFLIN.ORG>

Liz, I believe I was the person with the original archival filming
question, so I would be very interested in hearing more about this.  I
did get some useful info. from a fellow serialst-er regarding the title:
Preservation microfilming : a guide for librarians and archivists.  It
includes, in an appendix, information about companies that claim to do
preservation microfilming.  Addresses, phone numbers, etc.  Granted, the
title is from 1996, but some of the information may still be current.
We
are currently looking into some of these resources.

Good luck on your project(s) and keep me posted!

Dani Lichtenberg
Palm Beach County Library System