Re: Magazine index -- Jeanette Skwor Stephen Clark 10 Apr 2002 18:23 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Magazine index -- David Goodman
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:05:31 -0500
From: "Skwor, Jeanette" <skworj@UWGB.EDU>

***Oops, my assumption was that the question referred to loose
issues/indexes.  We really don't treat these as cavalierly as I
obviously
sounded; we do include the annual versions (again, unless they are
nothing
but a glorified Table of Contents) with titles we bind.

Jeanette L. Skwor
Serials Dept., Cofrin Library
University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
2420 Nicolet Drive