Talk Magazine (Todd Grooten) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 13 May 2002 17:48 UTC

Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:47:52 -0400
From: Todd Michael Grooten <tgrooten@INDIANA.EDU>
Subject: Talk magazine

Hello colleagues,

Does anyone know the status of TALK magazine?

Thanks,
Todd

--

                   MMM           \|/            www            __^__
                  (o o)          @ @           (O-O)          /(o o)\

        Todd Michael Grooten              *             Make me feel loved:
        338 Evermann Apartments           *             tgrooten@indiana.edu
        Bloomington, IN 47408-2345        *             (812) 857-1557

"I want the world. I want the whole world. I want to lock it all up in
my pocket. It's my bar of chocolate. Give it to me now!" - Veruca Salt

"Why is it when we talk to God we're praying -- but when God
 talks to us, we're schizophrenic?"  - Lily Tomlin