Print Magazine issn 0032-8510 (Lucy Crews) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 14 May 2002 18:50 UTC

Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:47:14 -0400
From: Lucy Crews <lcrews@MBC.EDU>
Subject: Print Magazine issn 0032-8510

FYI :

I called Print Magazine (RC Publications) and inquired about the issue
just received that was labeled   LV:VI 2002     .  Normally  this issue
should have said
LV:VI  November/December 2001.

First, customer service says that the month/month year pattern may be
dropped for good as it was on this issue.

Second, because they are running late, there may not be six issues in
the 2002 volume.  If that happens, they said they plan to extend each
subscription by one issue.

Third, the next issue is due out next month.  The customer service
person said she is not sure how it will be labeled, so we just need to
watch and find out.

Ah, serials. And my doctor wonders why I have high blood pressure.

Lucy Crews
Mary Baldwin College
Staunton, Va