Re: Print Magazine (2 messages) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 14 May 2002 21:09 UTC

2 messages:

1)_____

Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 14:27:18 -0500
From: Karla Bennett <kbennett@WICHITA.LIB.KS.US>
Subject: Re: Print Magazine issn 0032-8510 (Lucy Crews)

This is interesting, when I spoke to "Print" they told me there was no
November/December 2001 issue and this was a 9/11 special issue and there
would be five more issues this year.  So, of course, I catalogued it as a
special issue.  It all depends who you talk to, I guess

Karla C Bennett
Wichita Public Library
check out our website:
www.wichita.lib.ks.us
phone:316-261-8582 (x3282)
fax:316-262-4540

2)_____

Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 16:43:02 -0400
From: "Rouillard, Marilee" <mrouilla@KEENE.EDU>

I had a note that there would be no Nov/Dec 2001 issue.  They did call this
one (in 2002) v.55 no.6. Thus it is a wait and see...Fun to bind.