ALA information on divine/Faxon Library Services website (Mary Basilone) Mary Basilone 29 May 2002 19:46 UTC

Date:         Wed, 29 May 2002 08:09:16 -0500
From:         "Basilone, Mary" <Mary.Basilone@DIVINE.COM>
Subject:      ALA information on divine/Faxon Library Services website

To help you prepare for the ALA 2002 Annual Conference in Atlanta,
divine/Faxon Library Services is once again providing a variety of
conference information on its website as a service to the library and
information community. Check it out at:  http://www.faxon.com/ala

We have compiled lists of selected meetings on technical services,
collection development, electronic resources and systems (discussion
topics and locations are added as they become available.) You will also
find a list of conference hotels with addresses and a delicious list of
Atlanta area restaurants (courtesy of Faxon staff members and
family/friends), as well as a number of Atlanta restaurant guide links.

Of course, all of this information will be updated continually and we'd
like to ask for your help. If you know of a meeting that you feel should
be listed, have topics to add or a great restaurant to recommend, please
message Amira Aaron (aaron@libconsult.com). Stop by Booth #1224 to pick
up a copy of these lists.

Thanks - we hope you find this information to be useful.

See you in Atlanta!

*Apologies for duplication resulting from cross-posting.*

 Mary Basilone <Mary.Basilone@DIVINE.COM>