Re: New print journals (Idith Bar-Nachum) Idith Bar-Nachum 29 May 2002 19:46 UTC

Date:         Wed, 29 May 2002 17:21:51 +0300
From:         Idith Bar-Nachum <idithb@SAVION.CC.HUJI.AC.IL>
Subject:      Re: New print journals (Karen Bolton)

Hi Karen,

Could you please tell me how to subscribe to this Newjour list you
mention in your message?

Thanks - Idith

    Idith Bar-Nachum
    Head - Periodicals Dept.
    Harman Science Library

    Hebrew University                       Tel.  972-2-6584567
    Givat-Ram, Jerusalem                  Fax  972-2-6586237
    Israel 91904               Email: idithb@savion.cc.huji.ac.il