Shelving for current periodicals (Vance Kendall) SERIALST Moderator 24 Jun 2002 19:23 UTC

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:47:18 -0500
From: "Vance, Kendall" <KVance@waubonsee.edu>
Subject: Shelving for current periodicals.

We are in the process of purchasing new furniture for our library,
including shelving for our current unbound periodicals. I would be
interested in any feedback from serials-land re the relative merits of
various shelving systems, etc. Can anyone recommend a shelving solution
that has proven particularly functional or otherwise superior? Are there
any that we should avoid?

Thank you,

Kendall Vance
Interlibrary Loan/Periodicals Management Assistant
Waubonsee Community College
Todd Library
Route 47 at Harter Rd.
Sugar Grove, IL 60554