Re: Mis-addressing of labels (Was: Claiming Statistics) (Peter Picerno) Birdie MacLennan 14 Jun 2002 21:19 UTC

Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:44:12 -0400
From: "Peter Picerno" <ppicerno@nova.edu>
Subject: RE: Mis-addressing of labels (Was: Claiming Statistics)

Jeanette has proven that she has done everything possible through her
vendor which, then, as we all know, casts the gauntlet down squarely at
the feet of those who handle the addressing and the mailing for the
publishers. So that puts us back at square one, which is Dealing With
Those Who Generate Address Labels for various publishers, and it seems
that sometimes from that square we don't get to pass GO, or collect $200,
or - more importantly - our journals!

Peter Picerno

Dr. Peter V. Picerno
Acquisitions and Serials Librarian