Re: Mis-addressing of labels (Was: Claiming Statistics) (Beverly Butler) SERIALST 18 Jun 2002 21:16 UTC

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:37:17 -0700
From: Beverly Butler <bbutler@library.ca.gov>
Subject: Re: Mis-addressing of labels (Was: Claiming Statistics) (Amy
  Anderson)

We also have the problem of renewals being applied to the wrong
subscriptions.  We find publishers consolidate the addresses of the
California State Library and the library at California State University,
Sacramento campus.

We simply cannot add a separate address for delivery of periodicals.  We
already use our physical address for delivery of books and other large
items.  Our high volume of periodicals goes to our Post Office Box.  And I
simply don't understand why a publisher would think we would claim an issue
we actually received???

 Beverly Butler <bbutler@library.ca.gov>