SCCTP Serials Holdings Workshop in Michigan Wen-Ying Lu 01 Jul 2002 19:26 UTC

For some season, the subject line in my previous posting was mysteriously
changed to something totally unrelated.  In case you've deleted the message
because of the misleading subject line, I hope the moderator will give the
message another chance (Please see below.)  If you've seen the message, you can
delete this duplicate now.  Thank you for your patience.

Lu