Re: Question - Subscription Services Deej Baker 18 Jul 2002 18:31 UTC

My institution has switched us from Faxon/Divine to Ebsco.
Faxon/Divine is superior.

Deej Baker

--On Wednesday, July 17, 2002 1:47 PM -0500 Peggy Schons
<Peggy.J.Schons@centerpointenergy.com> wrote:

> I am hoping to obtain a list of subscription services.  I work in a smaller
> corporate library setting and wanted to investigate options other than our
> current service, EBSCO.  The addition of pros and cons would be extremely
> helpful!
>
> Many thanks!
>
> Peggy

Deej Baker                      voice:  434-924-4958
Cataloging/Periodicals          fax:  434-982-4579
P.O. BOX 400151                 e:  dbc@virginia.edu
Alderman Library
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA  22904-4151