Re: Publication delayed journals David Goodman 18 Jul 2002 17:29 UTC

There is enough money involved in these titles that I wonder if your
University Counsel would consider taking legal action to recover the
money?  To call it non-refundable is normal, if they publish something.
If they don't...

I never hesitate to cancel in such cases. If they ever start again I can
resubscribe.
And, in fact, I had (for other reasons) canceled Cytogenetics... a few
years back and was thinking of subscribing again. Thanks for the
warning.

--
David Goodman
Research Librarian and