Spectator demystified Lynne Stevens 02 Jul 2002 17:02 UTC

Vanessa (in England!) got back to me almost immediately.  Here's her
message:

Oh dear! It's all getting very confusing..... Yes, you're right - the volume
number will change to 290 in September, then 291 in January 2003, 292 in May
2003 and so on!

She does make me think that we're often more aware of the publishers which
give us problems, like noticing red lights when you're hurrying across town.
Fortunately, most publishers, and their employees, want the goodwill of
libraries and, like Spectator and Vanessa, are eager to solve problems and
alleviate confusion.

Lynne N. Stevens
Serials Coordinator
Lipscomb Library
Randolph-Macon Woman's College
2500 Rivermont Avenue
Lynchburg, VA  24503
434 947-8133
434 947-8134 FAX
lstevens@rmwc.edu

Oh dear! It's all getting very confusing..... Yes, you're right - the volume
number will change to 290 in September, then 291 in January 2003, 292 in May
2003 and so on!

All the best

Vanessa.