Re: Question - Subscription Services Amy Wise 22 Jul 2002 14:18 UTC

Hi Peggy-

Our library's vendor for print subscriptions is divine/Faxon--we receive
excellent service from them-there are also discounts offered based on
payment date of invoice.
For microforms, our vendor is Proquest/UMI. We pleased with them as well.

Amy

At 01:47 PM 7/17/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I am hoping to obtain a list of subscription services.  I work in a smaller
>corporate library setting and wanted to investigate options other than our
>current service, EBSCO.  The addition of pros and cons would be extremely
>helpful!
>
>Many thanks!
>
>Peggy

Amy Wise