FW: EBSCOhost Sage Publications - Content Update Sitko, Michelle 24 Jul 2002 20:42 UTC

Mark, et al.,
I got the lists of titles added/dropped as per the email I am forwarding
below.
--Michelle

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."   John
Lennon

*****   ***  *****  ***   *****   ***    *****  ***
Michelle Sitko
Coordinator of Collection Management Services/Serials Learning Resources
Center
Marywood University
2300 Adams Avenue
Scranton, PA  18509-1598
Voice: (570) 340-6034
Fax: (570) 961-4769
Email: sitko@ac.marywood.edu
University URL: http://www.marywood.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Bernier [mailto:SBernier@epnet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 11:42 AM
To: 'Sitko, Michelle'
Subject: RE: EBSCOhost - Content Update

Hello....

If you visit our home page (http://www.epnet.com) and click on the EXCEL
version of any title list, you can then sort the list by publisher.  This
will tell you exactly how many (and which) titles (Sage) this will affect in
each database that you currently subscribe to.

As for titles that will be added, we are in the process of compiling these.
Many are contracted for inclusion, but have not yet been assigned to
specific databases.  We want to be sure that only appropriate, quality
sources are included in the proper databases.  The best way to gather this
information regularly is to visit our home page, and more specifically, our
title change report.  The July title change report will be posted in August,
and this will include some of the newly added titles that are deemed
replacement for the Sage titles.  For this list, go to:
http://www.epnet.com/titlelists.asp -- If you scroll to the bottom of this
page, click on Title Change Reports...you will be prompted for a User ID and
PW.  Please use:  ebsco and ipswich respectively.  Again, please visit this
list in August for titles added this month....and visit regularly
thereafter.

I also hope to send more regular announcements to our listserv to keep
everyone abreast of content enhancements.  We tend to only send negative
information to the group (which is rare, as I'm sure you know), and as a
result many folks don't realize the vast amount of new titles added to our
databases on a monthly basis.

I hope this helps.  Should you need further assistance, please call on me.

Kind Regards,
Scott