Re: TDNet Dan Lester 30 Jul 2002 17:15 UTC

I have a list of some TDNet sites at
http://lester.boisestate.edu/tdnet/sites.htm

You'll notice that it includes Tufts and Harvard Business School.

In addition, there is a list for TDNet users.  I'll be glad to provide
more information.

We have TDNet at Boise State and are pleased.  Our approach has been
different, and more comprehensive, than most others.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan@RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA