Re: Policy Studies Review Spring 02 Donnice Cochenour 08 Jul 2002 16:15 UTC

On the  Policy Studies Organization website, there is an online version of The
Review of Policy Research which states that it was formerly Policy Studies
Review.  Looks like another title change - but the first issue does appear to
be available.

http://www.ipsonet.org/docs/RPR-19-1.pdf

Donnice
--