Re: ScienceDirect WebEditions McCawley, Christina 09 Jul 2002 13:30 UTC

We are using Science Direct Web Editions and as I recall it took us several
months to get it going as well.  But my experience with all these publishers
is that it takes months to actually get hooked up to an online version when
it is free and attached to a print subscription.  Maybe these things take
lower priority with their tech people.

Chris McCawley
West Chester University
West Chester, PA