Re: APA PsychArticles and links Abigail Bordeaux 10 Jul 2002 13:01 UTC

Diane,

We recently subscribed to a full text collection in Journals@Ovid.  The
jumpstart page  http://www.ovid.com/support/implementation/journal_js.cfm
has URLs for both password and IP filtered access--for IP access look at the
second light blue box.  I have been adding them to our catalog and they have
worked fine for us.  I only wish they provided these as a tab-delimited file
that could be sorted by collection or something--if anyone knows of such a
file please let me know!  Hope this helps.

Abigail Bordeaux
Electronic Resources Access Librarian
Binghamton University Libraries
PO Box 6012 / Vestal Parkway E.