Re: People weekly McCawley, Christina 10 Jul 2002 16:07 UTC

According to Jean Hirons' presentation at NASIG:

Frequency is a major change when it is added or dropped in the title,e.g.,
Atlantic to Atlantic monthly is a major change.  So I assume People weekly
to People would also be a major change and considered a new title.

Christina McCawley
West Chester University
West Chester, PA 19383
cmccawley@wcupa.edu