Re: Old serials citation help Bradley, Sara 23 Aug 2002 14:07 UTC

It looks as though the abbreviation of phil is incorrect.  It may be
philos (philosophical?) or philol (philological?)  So it could be either
Combined Philosophical Transactions or Combined Philological
Transactions.  These societies were publishing transactions in 1908:
Royal Society of London - philosophical transactions, American
Philosophical Society - transactions, American Philological Association
- transactions and proceedings, and the Philological Society (UK) -
transactions.

Hope this helps.

Sara Alice Bradley
Managing editor