Re: Fun serials titles -- Martin W. Helgesen Stephen Clark 30 Sep 2002 15:49 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Date:         Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:18:26 EDT
From: "Martin W. Helgesen" <SHHCC@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Fun serials titles -- Teresa Strasner

Unfortunately not.  That document is a history of the Department of
the Interior, which, because of its varied activities, became known
as The Department of Everything Else.  For a formal statement of that
fact see http://www.doiu.nbc.gov/orientation/history2.html

Martin W. Helgesen     shhcc@cunyvm.cuny.edu
Cohen Library          Voice: 212 650-5871 FAX: 212 650-7604
City College of New York, Convent Avenue and 138th Street
New York, New York 10031

"'Ye shall be like gods, knowing the difference between good and evil.'
Offer void where prohibited by law." -- Mark Shea

Help outlaw spam.  For further information see http://www.cauce.org/