Technology Review -- Connie Foster Stephen Clark 05 Sep 2002 19:43 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 14:33:46 -0500
From: Connie Foster <connie.foster@wku.edu>
Subject: Technology Review

We have a catch-22 and I'd appreciate suggestions regarding back issues of
Technology Review (MIT Press). They, as publishers, have the back issues we
need. We, as an institution, cannot obtain those issues without an invoice.
They, for whatever reason, will not issue us a proforma invoice for payment.
Now, does this make sense? They have what we want. We are willing to pay but
they cannot accommodate our billing procedures, which are not at all
unusual.
I'd appreciate a contact or work-around.
This is really frustrating, and it's not a Friday or Monday! Just email me
directly.
thanks!
connie foster@wku.edu

--