Re: Geotechnical Abstracts -- Dan Lester Stephen Clark 05 Sep 2002 20:13 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:03:49 -0600
From: Dan Lester <dan@riverofdata.com>
Subject: Re: Geotechnical Abstracts -- Sharlene LaForge

SC> Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 12:29:46 -0700
SC> From: Sharlene LaForge <sharlene@csulb.edu>
SC> Subject: Geotechnical Abstracts

SC> Several years ago we switch from paper to CD-ROM.  The CD's can no
SC> longer be networked, and of course now I have to scramble to locate the
SC> print backfiles.  Does anyone want to donate or sell their paper files
SC> from 1991-2001?

I may be napping this beautiful fall afternoon, but what is keeping
you from continuing to use the CDROMs?  Only one user can use a paper
volume at a time, and only one user can use the CDROM at a time.  What
have you lost?

Also, is this service available via the web for an affordable price?
That might solve all of your problems if you could switch to an
electronic service.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan@RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA