Online Availability for MicroFilm Backfiles -- Janet P. Heath Stephen Clark 10 Sep 2002 21:06 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Heath, Janet P" <HEATHJ@mail.ecu.edu>
Subject: Online Availability for MicroFilm Backfiles
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 14:31:09 -0400

Is there such a thing as Online Availability for MicroFilm Backfiles?  This
was asked of me not more than 5 mintues ago and I must admit I haven't a
clue.  You see, we're moving to a new building in 4 years and the idea come
up that it would save us some room if we didn't have to bring our microfilm
along with us.  Has anyone out there in SerialLand heard of anything on this
subject??  If you do, please, please let me know!!!

-
Janet P. Heath
Serials Coordinator
Health Sciences Library