Re: Serials Holding Lists maintenance -- Carol Morse Stephen Clark 12 Sep 2002 17:23 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:58:10 -0700
From: "Carol Morse" <MorsCa@wwc.edu>
Subject: Re: Serials Holding Lists maintenance -- Promilla Bansal

We just started with Serials Solutions.  They do include your local
subscriptions if you provide them with the list.  They seem to be a good
company, but we haven't had a lot of experience yet.
Carol Morse

Carol Morse                                                  Tel.  509)
527-2684
Serials Librarian                                             Fax 509)
527-2001
Walla Walla College Library                     Email  morsca@wwc.edu
104 S.W. Adams St.
College Place, WA  99324-1586

Give us strength for the journey and wisdom to know the way.