Fun serial titles -- Rick Anderson Stephen Clark 16 Sep 2002 14:47 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Rick Anderson" <rickand@unr.edu>
Subject: Fun serial titles
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:38:16 -0700

At the risk of starting up a frivolous and time-wasting thread, I wonder if
we shouldn't consider instituting an award for Most Idiosyncratically
Charming Serial Title of All Time.  This thought occurred to me recently
after I encountered my personal favorite: The Progressive Fish-Culturist.
(Are there reactionary fish-culturists?)

I'm sure someone out there has come across even better ones.  If so, I'd
love to hear what they are.

Rick Anderson
Director of Resource Acquisition
The University Libraries
University of Nevada, Reno          "Beware any theory that
1664 No. Virginia St.                explains everything and
Reno, NV  89557                      predicts nothing."
PH  (775) 784-6500 x273              -- Richard C. Galbraith
FX  (775) 784-1328
rickand@unr.edu