Journal of Monetary Economics -- Dylan McDonald Stephen Clark 19 Sep 2002 13:07 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:01:31 -0600
From: "Dylan McDonald" <dmcdonal@boisestate.edu>
Subject: Journal of Monetary Economics

After searching through the SerialsList archives and not finding
anything on this title, I'll throw this out.  Our March 2002 (v.49 no.2)
issue of the above title has several blank pages throughout the first
article (p.236, 237, 240, 241, 244, 245, 248, 249, 252, 253, 256, 257,
260, 261).  We have not received any notice from the publisher or a
replacement issue.  Did we miss something, or is this just an isolated
case with our issue?  I am claiming it, and thought I would see if
anyone else ran into this problem.  Thanks.

Dylan McDonald
Library Assistant 1-Serials
Albertsons Library
Boise State University