Re: Fun serial titles -- 2 messages Stephen Clark 19 Sep 2002 21:02 UTC

2 messages:

1)--------------------------------

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Fun serial titles -- Stephen Headley
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:38:06 -0600
From: "jfrank" <jfrank@isl.state.id.us>

Pygmy goats may not be a big deal in Cincinnati, but in Idaho they are a
Four H, staple.  I saw more pygmy goats than full grown goats at the
recent fair.  They are really cute, and love to have their foreheads
rubbed between their horns.  ANYWAY>>>

I have always liked the title:  Garbage
If you got in more than one issue you could say a bunch of Garbage came
in today.

Julia Franklin
Serials LA !
Idaho State Library
325 W. State St.
Boise, ID 83709
(208) 334-2150

The opinions expressed are totally my own and not the opinions of
anyone, anywhere else, any place, time or dimension.

Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:49:46 -0400 (EDT)
From: Karrie Yukon <yukonkar@metronet.lib.mi.us>

My favorite is the Mufon UFO Journal.

Karrie