Re: Cereals (Melissa M. Nasea) SERIALST Moderator 09 Oct 2002 19:55 UTC

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 11:03:42 -0400
From: "Nasea, Melissa M" <NASEAM@mail.ecu.edu>
Subject: RE: Cereals (3 messages)

Some years ago the Serials Dept. wanted to label some book trucks so they
would be returned to us. We did not have enough stick-on "S's" to label them
all "Serials" so we used labels like "Cereals", "Cheerios", and "Froot
Loops". Some staff and patrons laughed, but the trucks got returned to the
right place.

Melissa M. Nasea                          252-816-2235
Technical Services Librarian - History    fax 252-816-2672
Health Sciences Library                         naseam@mail.ecu.edu
East Carolina University
600 Moye Blvd.
Greenville, NC 27858-4354