Re: Bullan discontinued? (2 messages) SERIALST Moderator 09 Oct 2002 21:33 UTC

2 messages, 59 lines:

(1)--------------------
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:17:13 -0400
From: Veronique Montes Baffier <montesbaffi@fordham.edu>
Subject: Re: Bullan discontinued?

I contacted the publisher and they told me that vol.6, number 2
(winter/spring 2002) is the last Bullan issue that ND Press is
distributing.
I hope this will help.

Veronique Montes Baffier
Serials Librarian
Fordham University Library
Periodicals Department
441 East Fordham Road
Bronx, NY 10458
<montesbaffi@fordham.edu>

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:17:50 -0400
From: Kira Haimovsky <HAIMOVSKY@FORDHAM.EDU>

Yes, it was discontinued some time ago.
Have someone actually received v.6:no.2 or it was never published?

Kira Haimovsky
Fordham University Libraries
<HAIMOVSKY@FORDHAM.EDU>