Re: Need Documentation on why institutional subscriptions (Frances Piesbergen) SERIALST Moderator 14 Oct 2002 17:15 UTC

Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:47:04 -0500
From: "Piesbergen, Frances R." <sfrpies@umsl.edu>
To: "Darling, Karen D." <DarlingK@missouri.edu>, <SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU>
Subject: RE: Article you mentioned on Serialst

Boy, is my face red.  I went back to look for the rest of the information
about the article I mentioned in a previous post, and I must have had a
senior moment.  The correct cititation is:

        Author: Plutchak, T. Scott
        Title: What we don't know about the lagalities of periodical
subscriptions
        Journal:  Bulletin of the _Medical_ Library Association (not
_British_)
        Cite:  V. 89, No.1, Jan. 2001.  pp.77-8.

I found this cite using the database, Library Literature and Information
Science FT, and then retrieved the full text from PubMed Central.  Sorry
for any confusion my erroneous posting caused.

Frances Piesbergen                             sfrpies@umsl.edu
Documents Librarian                             ph:(314) 516-5084
Thomas Jefferson Library/dep. 0326        fx: (314) 516-5853
Univ. of MO-St. Louis
8001 Natural Bridge Rd.
St. Louis, MO  63121