Re: Possible sideline (RE: Possible Scam: Standing Order for OSHA publication) Bob Scheier 31 Oct 2002 15:42 UTC

And with the added value we can then claim copy rights....hmmmmm

=====================================
Robert H. Scheier
Serials/ILL Librarian
New York Institute of Technology
Wisser Library
Wheatley Rd., P.O. Box 8000
Old Westbury, New York 11568-8000
Phone: (516) 686-7624
Fax: (516) 626-2914
Email: rscheier@nyit.edu
Library Web Site: iris.nyit.edu/library
College Web Site: www.nyit.edu

"I knew that I could never again raise my voice against the
violence of the  oppressed in the ghettos without having first
spoken clearly to the greatest purveyor of violence in the world
today -- my own government. For the sake of those boys, for the sake
of this government, for the sake of hundreds of thousands trembling
under our violence, I cannot be silent. "

-- Martin Luther King from his speech, Beyond Vietnam:  A Time To
Break Silence,” Riverside Church, New York City 4 April 1967