Re: New York Times Biographical Service Susan E. Sturgeon 04 Nov 2002 14:37 UTC

Thank you for asking about this.  We have not received anything since
the Dec. 2001 issue in April 2000, but hadn't picked up on that yet.
We were getting it from Proquest also.  When you say New York Times
didn't know what you were talking about, do you mean that they are
still publishing it or they are not aware of the publication?  Susan

 On
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 13:43:29 -0500 John Williams <jw12@NYU.EDU> wrote:

> We used to get New York Times Biographical Service (ISSN: 0161-2433) from Proquest.  I just called them to find why we hadn't received any 2002 issues and I was told that they are no longer providing this journal.  They told me to call the New York Times directly.  The New York Times has no idea what I'm talking about.
>
> Is anyone out there still receiving this and if so, what vendor are you using?
>
> Thanks.
> John Williams
> Senior Serials Receiver
> Bobst Library/New York University