Re: History Christopher Waldrop 20 Nov 2002 17:26 UTC

Nancy,

I see on Blackwell Publishing's web page that beginning with 2003 a
subscription to History includes the Annual Bulletin of Historical
Literature. They may try to use this as justification for the price
increase, but according to our records in previous years we've gotten
both History and the Annual Bulletin both as part of membership in
the Historical Association. We paid $161 plus a service charge for
2002--the same amount we would have paid for just a subscription to
History.

On 20 Nov 2002, at 10:20, Nancy Crow wrote:

> I am going through my EBSCO renewal list and found that History: A Journal
> of the History Association has raised its subscription price from $161 to
> $299 per year.
> I emailed Judy Cornish,marketing manager for journals at
> jcornish@blackwellpublishers.co.uk
> and told her it was absurd.   I'm waiting for her reply.  Maybe she should
> hear from everyone!
>

> Nancy Crow, Assistant Librarian
> Serials/Interlibrary Loan
> Quincy University
> 1800 College Ave.
> Quincy, IL  62301-2699
>
> 217-228-5348 (voice); 217-228-5354 (fax)
> crowna@quincy.edu
> http://www.quincy.edu/library/

Christopher Waldrop
Serials Coordinator