Inflation factor for electronic databases Nancy Chaffin 05 Dec 2002 20:55 UTC

Hello all,

I am a consultant for the Library Materials Prices Index
Committee of ALA/ALCTS.  I posed the question posted to SERIALST
by Sue Beidler to the chair of that committee, and following is
her response.

Nancy Chaffin