Re: Using JSTOR vs. keeping print Lauren Corbett 05 Dec 2002 22:57 UTC

I would like to see reponses on the list please!

As a tangentially related question, I'm interested in knowing how many
libraries, particularly large academic libraries, are still subscribing
to print when they have Project Muse, Wiley Interscience, or Science
Direct, etc.

I know some smaller libraries that dropped print several years ago were
relying on the larger libraries at least continuing the print archive;
I'm wondering now if the larger libraries are dropping print too and the
need for an archiving solution is growing in importance.

--
Lauren Corbett
Acquisitions Team Leader &