Re: Cataloging IEEE electronic proceedings Frieda Rosenberg 09 Dec 2002 19:40 UTC

I've seen this, and it worked in reality, so thought I'd pass it on...
You can create serial records without multiple URLS for IEEE
proceedings:

Some records use the "IEEEexplore" URL in combination with a suggested
search strategy in $z, which would work to retrieve all conferences with
the same title:

856 41 ... $u http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/conferences.jsp $z
Search: [title keywords]

Frieda Rosenberg, UNC-Chapel Hill