Small Town (2 messages) Marcia Tuttle 12 Dec 2002 16:50 UTC

----------1
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:14:11 -0500
From: "Margy E. Gwozdz" <Margy.E.Gwozdz@williams.edu>
Subject: Re: Small town (OCLC#2254050)

Dear All,
    We have received a card stating that Small Town ceased with the
March/April 2001 issue, from a solicitor who was cleaning out the desk
of the editor. Unfortunately, I didn't keep the card, as we did not
require a refund.
Regards,
Margy Gwozdz
Williams College Library

Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 06:40:02 -0800
From: Beverly Butler <bbutler@library.ca.gov>

According to our vendor Faxon/Rowe/Divine this title was discontinued by
the publisher.  However LC hasn't closed the holdings, so I don't know
whether it is really dead or????

Beverly Butler
California State Library
bbutler@library.ca.gov