Re: ANYONE TRIED EBSCOHOST EJS? Bill Osment 18 Dec 2002 20:04 UTC

Hi,

I went to demonstration of EJS this morning.  It is to early for me to say
how we might employ the "basic" EJS here at the Kansas City Public Library.

Bill Osment

-----Original Message-----
From: Creech, Anna
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Sent: 12/18/02 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: ANYONE TRIED EBSCOHOST EJS?

We have made the decision to keep it.  My university has several
extended campuses and non-traditional students, so our emphasis has been
on providing as many electronic alternatives for them as we can.
EBSCOhost EJS is a much-used tool in our institution, and well worth the
relatively small price tag.

Anna Creech, MLS
Serials/Database Cataloger
Eastern Kentucky University
(859) 622-3062

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. ... They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at
the desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the
revolution, man. I wouldn't mess with them.  You know, they've had their
budgets cut. They're paid nothing. Books are falling apart. The
libraries are just like the ass end of everything, right?"
    --Michael Moore