Re: Faxon/RoweCom/divine Dan Lester 20 Dec 2002 18:16 UTC

Some might say that the scariest part is that the www.faxon.com and
www.divine.com websites are still up and running and appearing as they
always have.  They're inviting business and give no indication that
there are any problems at all.  Some might consider this to be fraud
and deception.

On the other hand, the normal websites could be considered to be an
indication that they'll dig out of this hole and be back to normal
before long.  The problem with that analysis, at least to me, is that
the lack of communication hurts them badly and many who might be
willing to wait for them to sort it out will go ahead and bail on
them, thus ensuring their demise.

Of course if the company is quickly sold to Ebsco or whoever, then
things just might resolve quickly.  Of course I'm not holding my
breath on any of this.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan@RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA