Re: What are your claiming methods? Amy Wise 16 Jan 2003 14:43 UTC

Laura - Does your vendor have a website whereby missing issues can be
claimed electronically--that really helped us since they do the claiming -
in the past, we called the publishers to claim missing issues.
On our electronic checkin system, a claims form can be printed out, but
there again was the extra step of then having to fax it to the publisher.

Amy